Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE!"

Really interesting and odd game. I thought I had ran into a strange glitch where I started in the shield room without a sword (I got it when I grabbed the shield, though) and without being in sidescrolling mode, but then I went back to the sword room to grab the orb and the dragon skeleton attacked during the room with the stuck lever, and it ended up dying when it smashed into the door on the right, complete with different graphics for said door getting broken, so I don't fucking know.

Heh. Weird.

where is the third orb? i cant find it

Emptygoddess responds:

I think some people in the reviews have said. Go reading!

I found a bug, When your in the armor one and your halfway in the cover i got knocked out and i cant get back in, good game.

Sorry about that!

cant get past the ghost. really nice game. very unique. i expected the average rpg game

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, that ghost is super annoying. Sorry about that.

After some time i managed to complete game. Biggest problem was Spider - not so oblivious how to complete it. Ghost is relative simple - as it must be. Also had time in finding blue gem,
At 3rd run got all three gems and then blue page. However i am sad that i have to walk through entire game at least twice more times to get all what i can - and i don't want to do that again. Need a sort of shortcut i suppose. Also i am sad you are putting unfinished game without true endiong.
So my desire is that someone (may be you yourself) finish project
P.S. bug: at 2nd run got and placed red and green gems (both at entrance and in boss room), cutting my life to 1. At 3rd run, when i came to boss room, i noticed i had no 'healthbar' at all, althrough i survived single boss hit as if i had extra health still.

Weird bug!