Reviews for "Idle Programmer"

look honestly this is well made idle game and for a idle game it deserves at least 4 to 4.5 stars but i am not going to give it that because it does not do what its supposed to it fails as a idle game now now i know i seem contradictory but what you need to add is for it to play when you click off the tab then i can consider it a idle game and i will even rewrite my review for you if you add that also a idle game is supposed to be a idle player that plays while your doing something else i.e it plays in the backround anyway good game cant wait to see what else you make

medals don't work

CjElliott responds:

Medals should now work :)
Thanks for Playing.

Could use a little bit more complexity and as others said already, it should be working while out of focus, it's the most basic and essential feature of any idle game.

CjElliott responds:

I am currently working on this feature :)
Thanks for playing

While I do not understand why these games are being made in High demand like they are, However I understand the time and effort that people spend to MAKE these games, and that alone is always worth at least 2 stars.

My largest complain is how long its taking to fill the bar at the start. While i realize it will go faster later, Its so slow at the start I'm tempted to just quit.

It's a decent game at best, But I don't advice making more of these "Idle" games. Not just you guys, But anyone.

Not much more to do once you get going. Unlike other idle games this one can be done rather quickly it seems.

Also for those mentioning the start: you can type gibberish to speed it up. Every key press moves it along.