Reviews for "Idle Programmer"

Were it not for the tab-out freeze, this game would truly be a nice basis for a proper idle games title. Good work.

decent idle game music would help so i just listened to creepypastas on youtube while playing

Start is pretty slow as other reviewer mentioned. No question this has a lot of potential but at the moment you have nothing to do.. Other idle games do that a little bit better.. Also in its current state i am not willing to play it again because it doesnt feel rewarding to play through the whole game. But i think you can polish this game up :) I am looking forward to updates.

Too slow to get $2, it took me 1 minute pressing to get $2 to get $25 i need to press like crazy for 25 minutes that's too long. Make it like 5 second $2 or something to get people interested in the beginning. Right now I quit before it reach $25 as it take too long to get there.

But the idea is solid and great game if you can make it easier. 3 star.

wait a moment: if i want to skip a upgrade the skipped upgrade gets brought, but for the price of the more expensive one ? i tried it with occupation and brought 'Game Dev' for the price of 500.000.000. Pretty expensive.

And also all in all the upgrades are too expensive in my mind. the first few one were ok, but for the last two last occupation upgrades the corresponding language upgrades were missing. the only thing left was waiting till i finally got enough for the next occupation upgrade. i even had maxed out the # of employee. So a little bit of adjustment is needed i guess.

But ok, the game works, no heavy bugs, it looks pretty solid.