Reviews for "Airbender 2"

I liked it, nice music and animation. even tho it was a little bit too easy.

Nice game, thank a lot.

Cute but way too easy and short. Also I think there may be some sort of problem with the medals, I didn't get mine.
Anyway, could you try making puzzles with multiple solutions maybe? Or at least try making them harder with each level, the second last level with the meteorites feels patronising... no creativity needed at all, just follow the instructions and then repeat the same thing over and over 25 times.

To short brochacho, but the murdering of small furry creatures is always fun. I also dig the loop in the background I'm pretty sure I'm just going to sit here and listen to it indefinitely.

As others said, there's no challenge here, though the fun factor is high and I liked it