Reviews for "Charlie Charlie"

I know this is a horrible game, but the secret medal was really mean. I don't know why i typed this but I typed in is cheese cool and he said yes. Then a jumpscare came out of no where and in the bottom right it said bad joke I know sorry. Really Lenke! You scared me half to death. Good joke though. I should do that on my friend.

Lenke responds:

I laugh every time someone scream with my games.

xD!

Really ?
5 sec to decide what the answer should be ? At first i thought my question wasn't accepted. some indicator that your game is still 'thinking' would be nice.

Also ... what is the mechanism behind ? do you send the question to one of these online intelligences and return it's answer ? or do you have your own interpretation mechanism ?

Lenke responds:

the answer is sended to charlie, sometimes he take time to answer you because he have a lot of answers to answer...

xD!

sort of a fortune teller and I think it was very creative adding badges.

why Charlie does like me?

This is immediately a bad game. I am biased but there's not even good control to it. It seems like it just works purely on nothingness. Who would make this? It's not even funny as a troll thing.

Lenke responds:

The man who make this is creepy and crazy as hell