Reviews for "Straw Hat Samurai: Duels"

Excellent work !
I loved Straw hat samurai it was a great game with great features,but this one...damn it's excellent !
The musics are really cool(too bad there's only 2 or 3 of theme).The gameplay is really cool,i would love to see the bow in an updapte.
The story is good,the caracters are good.The clan and the geo-political aspect is great.You even have a comic ! It's well drawn and well writen.
But the choices of dialogue we make need more repercussions,and the french translation is not always great.

Keep the excellent work.
I rate this game 5 ★.

If you read this message,are you working actually in the season 2 or are you going to add content first ?

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

this game is AMAZING but HOLY SHIT THATS ALOT OF TROPHIES

Story was great! I love the quests with bandits and their leaders at various dungeons and forests. Although I got defeated sometimes, the game allowed for leaving the area or free re-spawns. Besides, it's fun to pick up new costume and other items along the way.

Sounds are brilliant. The drum effect reminded me a samarai movie by Kurosawa Akira.

Graphics and atmosphere are good. I truly felt that I was fighting like a bushi.

I love this game