Reviews for "Slime Rampage"

Could have more heroes and would be nice if the slime actually leveled up. But what you really need is a correct killscreen. All in all tight controls and nice concept.

cute, but much too short and nothing actually happens with the plot. I loved the story presented but wish the game had more to do with it. Also the story says he's going to fight monsters to level up but it looks more like he's fighting "heroes". There's a glitch with the up arrow. When pressed, it causes the items on the screen to jump.

RyuuseiGames responds:

Thank so much for the feedback, glad to hear and we will work to fix and expand what you mentioned. :D

>:( - I WASN'T ANYWHERE NEAR IT! The bad guy hit me from a few cells away. Fun and addicting... I'd spice up the music a little and try and tweak the collision detection. Your on to something fun and neat here :)

Whoa! Thank you! Glad to read it. Working on that. :D

The story is good, and presented well. The slime animation is smooth, and I like the art, but it makes me a bit sad that you used open source art. (I like seeing custom art, that's all! :D) The gameplay is addicting, but the random hero drop made some challenges nearly impossible. I didn't even know I could attack until my friend pointed out the button in the bottom-right! And I didn't know that right-arrow was attack until I literally just looked up at the game!
The win conditions make me sad. "Make a score of thirty to win"? I haven't "won" yet, but that kinda reduces the story to me. I think this would be the type of game as a endless runner-thing, with online high scores. Maybe you could have achievements in the future for reaching a certain number, or a "pacifist" achievement for jumping over a certain number of heroes? Just some ideas.
I also applaud your efforts to make the game touchscreen-friendly; I'm trying to do that with my C2 Jam entry now, and it's nice to see you succeeded! Also, I didn't encounter any bugs during my playthrough (at least, none I'm aware of).

RyuuseiGames responds:

Thank you Norbez. Glad to read that. We will be adjusting this game in a near future and your suggestions are very cool. Thanks again!

Fun concept, good job. It all depends on what you will do with this game so I can't really give any feedback since I don't know which way you will be going with this game. RPG? Action? Don't really know