Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

Studio Ghibli? Is that you?
*cries in a corner*

To be serious, this is so fucking professional and well made...

Sorry, but isn't this just a mash of traced scenes from other animation? I'm pretty sure I recognize most of these scenes as being a complete copy of something else (for example, when the sludge monster is chasing a person it's from Spirited Away, on an impessive scene with 3 people fighting and the camera rotates it's from and anime OP, etc etc).

So I guess there is *some* work in tracing and audio. Some sub-par work.

Guess this happens in animation all the time, but I ain't giving a good score to someone who couldn't go to the trouble of making something original.

Parfait!! Great work.

this was awesome. Reminds me a bit of Nausicaa the Valley of wind and Princess Mononoke kind of combined into one. the animation is a little choppy, which kind of makes it look more like the earlier animated works along with the artstyle. the enviroments were also really beautiful. would love to see this as a series of shorts or a full length animated film.

This is beautiful, and I would love to see it as a feature length film. Bravo, truly.