Reviews for "GG Well Played!! Episode 4"

that was cute, it had a nice human touch. I thought it was gonna be another story of gamers making dick jokes.... hopefully, that was the purpose.
dood, you have Collin Mocherie in your avatar?!?!?!?!?!?! wicked. extra star, there ya go

NEDP responds:

you got me it's colin hahaha- also thanks, thats kind of the idea of the show. different expectations n shib. thanks for watching

And so they went on to play support Void as they all screamed SLASHERS WAY! of course it goes without saying they also lost that game, the salt is real.

slahser is my co-pilot

nice animation dude, I like your style. Good lip syncing too

thank you sambo!

Lol unexpected, turned out to be a video i thoroughly enjoyed! I'm looking forward to seeing more animations from you! Great Job!

NEDP responds:

thanks bud! stay tuned B-)

I love how this series gradually develop each character throug their lives far from the games.
Which tune is the one that sound on the dog scene? I know I've heard it before but can't recall where.

NEDP responds:

that track's an arrangement of Satie's Gymnopedie No.1 that I made in fruity loops with some chiptune VSTS- the song itself is pretty popular and it's used in a lot of different stuff. thanks for watching!!