Reviews for "Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault"

Was the gallery removed in the most recent version? I can't seem to find it.

Vortex00 responds:

It's in Holodeck. Anything not in there can easily be replayed by just going to that location on the ship.

This game has a LOT of flaws. Like punishing them being the only way to make them comply. But it makes them more disobedient AND injures them, so you have to punish them again. Then they don't stop the fucking raids and get pissed that there's no food. Then they're pissed there's no food, and won't gather resources TO MAKE FUCKING FOOD!

this game makes no sense. theres no sex, space fights dont do anything, theres nothing to do other than battle. why is there a single positive rating?

God! such great game, and many good waifus! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It's a little tricky to understand what to do at the beginning with 20+ buttons or more to press without knowing what they do and if u loose the chance of doing something by pressing one.
Still onces you understand it becomes really fun and... well...i became hot xd(please tell my i wasn't the only one xd). I would really like it to have more background story with my companion in the ship, like a route for every of the four main girls. because the end felt a little empty at least for me , but I REALLY enjoyed it, good work dude, thanks for making those thinks, and hope to see more of your works and you to keep improving :).

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks glad yo liked it~
playing the most recent version has some prologues that add some background story. they can be found on the title screen in the lower left.

Came for boobies, stayed for gameplay+boobies.

At first all the instructions can be a bit overwhelming for new players. But once I got a hang of things I can play it for hours without getting bored because there are so many things to do. Want a serious RTS gameplay? Badass starships are yours to command! Want to learn the background story? Lot's of characters to talk and learn from. Run&gun platformer gameplay? You got it! Fingers got tired and want to jack off? Harems of hot girls waiting for you! I sunk an entire afternoon to finish my first playthrough and I have no regret.

Some tips for new players:
1. If you want to battle as one of the 4 girls make sure the support girl (center bottom panel) is different from the girl your sending. Otherwise she'll fight alone without support.
2. As long as the obey is below 100 there's always a chance she'll refuse your order (except Free, Talk and the order they like). The lower the number the more likely. (Once my Ari refused to sleep at 99 obey) Giving girls the order they like will increase obey.
3. Tried to remember which ship is easy to raid. You can send weaker girls (in my case, Phia) to raid the easy ship to level her up.

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks for the review and tips~!