Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault"

Good game, but I don't understand how to gather resources from the asteroids

Vortex00 responds:

you need to use the light to see blue crystals, you need to touch them without hitting the walls to gather resources. just exit when ever you want to.

Is a nice rpg

thanks

This game is great. Except literally none of it matters because the boss battle is with Jeo. Who is absolutely garbage and all the fun times you had with your 4 beautiful ladies gets ruined when you have a character with no abilities ramming his head against a boss ship with shields that take away half your troops on deployment. Other than that I thought this game was amazing. Well drawn, Fun Mechanics, Hentai, Space goo. All of that jazz. The boss battle was a real let down for me though.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, the Boss requires a different kind of strategy than just pumping up the ladies. if you could use the girls, it would have been the same fight as area 8 and 9.
Also Arielle story will add bosses after the last guy more likely than not.

Great game. loved the red head although the giving the male hero. no moves of his own, or specials makes the last boss really difficult

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, you need to use the items from research. I might give him more stuff later though.

This is a very good game. Far beyond what most hetai games are at. Just a few concerns though. In your Author comments it says you have the Arielle and Amp side story up... I'm not sure if I viewed them ornot when I finished the game. And I tried plugging in the password and its not working. I tried various methods of Uppercase and Lowercase letters and I just can't get it right.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks those things are not finished nor in the game yet.