Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault"

the game is broken, I'm stuck to a never ending dialog

How did that thing get such a high score?
The battle system is horrid,I literally died everytime bombs appeared,and the stage 3 made me quit.These bombs just one-shot me.
Too hard for a Prologue.

Pretty wonderful game not going to lie 10/10 some minor bugs but nothing truly game breaking from what I saw.

I used to love this game and beat it once years ago. Kept track of the password because out of all of the games it still made me occasionally want to come back and check out the Gallery. Especially Goo. Now you've destroyed it. The game is relatively unplayable with many gamebreaking bugs, the battle system is a horrid version of the cell wars games and frequently you're stuck not even able to even do anything but watch yourself lose. Made it to rank 9 and everything just wanting to see what I could get in the Gallery and it didn't even feel worth it even though I'd found almost everything. The story is broken, the battles are broken, the gallery is gone except for the holodeck trash that you have to actually play to use, and most of the scenes are now so outdated it doesn't make sense to grind for them. This is truly the saddest thing I've seen on this site.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback but... outdated? you act like i made this in 2020. I'm pretty sure you are missing some aspect for the battles such as upgrading, mods, ally ships, etc. But If you have trouble with battles just pick Jeo and auto-win.

This is also not the most recent version of this game. But it's the version available here so it's whatever. Maybe whatever bugs you may be talking about are fixed in later versions. There's a more recent version on my website Spiralvortexplay.

How does this game work? None of this make sense, nobody wants to do anything.