Reviews for "Fathom"

My only complaint would be the length but in 72 hours - amazing 5/5 for the work so far

The only problem I have with this game is the fact that it's not long enough!

This is an amazing game that is quite original. I love the idea of stopping the bullets and moving them with your mind. I've never played a game like this where a character could use telekinesis in such a way.

Keep up the great work and I do hope to see either the same game with more levels or a sequel that is longer.

Given the fact that you did this in such a short time frame is a testament to your skills and creativity. I think the gameplay is rock solid. With a little bit of polish and a bigger world/game, you could have something here. I wonder how this would translate to a mobile platform.

What tools/libraries did you use to help you create this? Flash obviously but Ash Entity Engine, Flixel, etc.? Would love to try my hand at making a platformer

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

Wow, What an incredible game, I really enjoyed the whole concept, the art, the difficulty, I am really looking forward to the further development. This is something I would honestly pay money for, a great job all around, and made from scratch in only 72 hours? You sir are truly incredible. Keep up the great work, and you honestly deserve all the credit you're getting from this!