Reviews for "Fathom"

I love it, at first sight it looks like your typical platformer, but the whole "controlling bullets with your mind" thing, makes it stand out from the crowd. seriously, I was feeling like I could not have enough from it. The level is short, but it is great in sense of what one would expect from a tutorial kind of level. it successfully helps the player to familiarize with the basic mechanics of the game, which is always a good thing. By the time I reach the end of the level I was feeling ready to take on greater challenges, but I'm guessing that will be for another time.

In all, great game, very promising gameplay and hoping you are thinking in developing this project further, I can not help but think what it would be to play this game on my phone using my fingers instead of the mouse, why not? flappy bird comes to mind and that was awful and got people's attention's anyways, your game is actually entertaining.

Holly Lugia (or however it's spelled) this game is the rebirth of either Christ or Leonord Nimoy and I think the world is ready for the return of either. With patients you're invincible, with skill you're unstoppable, with time this game should be unbeatable.

Im not a fan of this type of game but im impressed what you guys could do in such a small amount of time.

Pretty fun and not at all repetitive, like most other platformers are on this site.

AWESOME