For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Google Ass"

Why is the front of the truck pretty much still intact when it landed that way?! Also, that was one Sexy selfie Sunday of you on the can. :)

Spinalpalm responds:

lol- I....never thought about that actually.....hmm
that's the first time anyone has ever pointed that out to me or commented on it......
I completely overlooked it I guess... Also, thank you hehe that was me at my old work- I loved to go waste time in the bathroom, it was like I was payed to poo......

"finally" makes this

Everything I expected was here :)

Not the first time that joke has been made but its delivery was oh so well haha.

Now if only I could reverse the voice at the end hmmmm..

Spinalpalm responds:

I still claim that I came up with this joke first! I initially wrote this script right as the glasses were announced with some friends in a skype call. And I know Simpsons did this joke too but my video was actually released way before the joke was done on there if you check out the upload date of this video on my youtube. It was actually out waaay before the episode premiered. So im sticking to my guns and saying I was at least one of the first to do the joke or at least publish something with this joke first :P

lol, space nigs as one of his friends XD

5/5, smooth animation and funny.