Reviews for "Savannah"

needs more guns
and some challange

Fun game to play,the game has history in it too (Thanks for linking the wikipedia article)

Keep up the good work!

Luminem responds:

Thanks you so much :)

I really liked playing this, dude. It was actually entertaining, in spite of, (or perhaps because of), how simple it really is. Good job.

Oh, and I'm flattered that you chose to use my song.

look i think this could use some more effort into audio and gameplay but if that was improved i think this could be in the top in the month. Also kind of a touchy subject so maybe next game you could try less of a worse subject or go all out! i like it when people go all out but it takes a good game for it not to be offensive anyway good job!

I couldn't care less if the game is in good taste or not, frankly. Rwandan genocide is a good idea for a game, though. And whatever you wanted to say with your game is here for anyone to see, and maybe even to think.

Anyway, games are either good or are crap. Your game is somewhere in the middle.
Your game sort of reminds me of Postal, only poorer, which is actually fitting, since Rwandans are poorer than Americans. There is a room for improvement, but I doubt you will bother with improving this game. You could at least add a timer, so the player would know how much time is left to kill.

Graphics are very simple, but acceptable. Your choice of theme music was good, as it certainly added extra atmosphere. I feel like giving you extra half-point for mute option. Mainly, because WAY TOO OFTEN various programmers forget about this crucial option in their games, which is very frustrating.

What can I say? Try to put more effort In future, and it will pay off.