For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Savannah"

How to get your otherwise mediocre game under the attention of others? Referring to a genocide is a good start. The game itself is not unplayable, but it's not very fun to play anyway. Your completely pointless reference to the Rwandan genocide doesn't change anything to that.

I couldn't care less if the game is in good taste or not, frankly. Rwandan genocide is a good idea for a game, though. And whatever you wanted to say with your game is here for anyone to see, and maybe even to think.

Anyway, games are either good or are crap. Your game is somewhere in the middle.
Your game sort of reminds me of Postal, only poorer, which is actually fitting, since Rwandans are poorer than Americans. There is a room for improvement, but I doubt you will bother with improving this game. You could at least add a timer, so the player would know how much time is left to kill.

Graphics are very simple, but acceptable. Your choice of theme music was good, as it certainly added extra atmosphere. I feel like giving you extra half-point for mute option. Mainly, because WAY TOO OFTEN various programmers forget about this crucial option in their games, which is very frustrating.

What can I say? Try to put more effort In future, and it will pay off.

The gameplay is very simple. This is not a bad thing as a game is very short. I got board before obtaining every awards.
I guess this simple gameplay is on purpose. The main point of your game is the subject : Tutsi slaughter in Rwanda. Unfortunately you only talk about it in the intro screen through four text lines where you recall specific informations and the link to the wikipedia page.
Then, the game itself doesn't bring any emotion or information about this tragic event. The graphics are merely schematic and the scream when you kill someone are ridiculous. As a result you feel like playing any other shoot'em up.
Finally this game entertained me 2 minutes and didn't teach me anything.

needs more guns
and some challange

hey the loading bar vanishes when ever it reach 50 or when i refresh thats the prob for now if u finish that bug will play it and rate it