Reviews for "Potion Shop"

Interesting stuff. Love the use of colors of this movie of all things. Why? Because I'm strange don't look much into it. Hope to see more stuff if you continue!

This is soooo awesome! :D love it! really nice work CONGRATULATIONS!

Nicely done! Some really great subtle details in the animation, really love the concise story-telling. And all done without words!

The art style for this movie had a simple look in terms of character design and many of the backgrounds looked great.

This movie used less shading than other newgrounds submissions; However, the lighting and shadows were always given clear cut sources.

The coloring was well done.

You used plenty of camera angles and the animation had plenty of great poses.

This was a very good submission.

- Mightydein

Charming characters, enchanting world, and mezmerizing colouring : ) Truely a great way to end your hard work at uni!