Reviews for "Potion Shop"

Maybe I'm a bit of a sissy man but this is so sweet I tear up every time I watch it. Great job.

This video is Amazing!!! I love the music, the animation, and the characters!
My favorite character's the Witch! X3

I really like little stories like this because it's so simple for everyone to understand but still interesting for a guy like me te enjoy. Can't wait for more stuff like this.

Amazing work indeed I here give you five stars for your hard work an entertaining the badger himself.

I'll share this to my fellow badger brethren...I see potential in you so keep up the good work.

Very well done. your style and story telling is unique and amazing, would love to see more! :D