Reviews for "Potion Shop"

The animation was quite cute and smooth sometimes framy but i doubt it bothered anyone, it had an ok story, and was overall good, nice job keep up the good work.

Wow! I really enjoyed this work! Very impressive, and without voices at that! I especially enjoy the pastel look that worked so well throughout. Music is VERY well done. I don't often give 5 stars, but you earned it =)

Loved every single frame of this cartoon. While the world is not something we haven't seen before, it is drawn it such style that it feels original. Drawing style reminds me very much of crayon coloring books and Yoshi's Island for some reason, and that is a very good thing in my book.
If there is one con to this incredible cartoon, it would be the ending. While it is a very good and heartfelt ending, it felt like at least one more sequence is missing somewhere in the middle. What I'm trying to say is, it felt a bit short, storywise. But that is what happens when I really like the cartoon and I want to see a bit more ;)
Can't wait to see your next cartoon. You've done a tremendous job on this one :)

This is really an amazing animation and proves that not all stories have to have dialog to be amazing. Great Job

-Amazing Art

-Great Music

-An Even greater story

Not only was the art nicely stylized but also you managed to have good sound design (perhaps the best part).
Very impressive.