Reviews for "Potion Shop"

Greatly drawn, greatly animated & great music.I would rate it 10 out of 10 if I have to

art style was fluid and the colors were bright entrancing to the eyes. honestly there wasn't a single thing I did not like in this film. very well done and I have become a fan of your art. I can't wait to see what comes out next

I just have to say, I am in love with this short. The music, the feel to it, Simply just amazing. Nice work! :3

Amazing! Great animation, great music, & great storyline. I'm really really impressed!
This should be made into a series.
I'm already craving for the next!

i loved this,told a sweet story,the animation was pretty good to me,im not an animator so i may not catch things others do.this was so cute to me!!!