Reviews for "Potion Shop"

That music, art, style and orignality every aspect was sooooooooo good. EXCELLENT must say.
Got me in that clasic ilusion of a like a boss mage that you wanted to have in a rpg, mainly because the movimented animation in the battle and that music, and I liked very much the "fairy tale" too, it fits so well. Great Work

The style and animation quality were fully sick. The movement of the dragon in particular was extremely impressive.

Very nice! Music reminded me of an old gen games :))

Made me cry. The music got me hard.. Love this so much!

a true heartwarming story and animation. the graphics were pleasing to look at, the animation motion were similar to the classic anime style they had in 90's and the music was fenomenal and a perfect touch for the mood, alittle tricky and witchy. heck, it had me at tears trouch atleast half of it.

i don't really see how it could improve, even the flaws were charming to the point where they're not really flaws at all. incase you're wondering, im refering to some of the points where, like the dragons outline were alil wobly, but again that was no bother in this type of animation.

keep it up, i rarely see something as good as this anymore :D a clear 5/5