Reviews for "Potion Shop"

This was amazing, probably one of the best animations I've seen so far on this site.

I think this is really amazing, as a student of the arts, especially animation, I can come to truely appreciate this. The plot slowly explains itself within the animation and becomes a part of a bigger story which I think is amazing. Maybe one day I'll come back and try to ask for some pointers or something. Amazing job!

Awesome style!

Very much enjoyed it! Adorable characters, great animation and a story that made me feel the feels.

My feels are bleeding right now. Very nice story, wonderful delivery through clean, brilliantly done animation invoking empathy, which is certainly no easy task. Very well done!