Reviews for "S A D G I R L S 1"

Amazing!

Very nice

Pretty cool! I love the masks!

Nice style

So you have a nice stylish idea here I love the detail and the suprise on this one so you really did some nice work here, some added shine and sparkle would be cool, like on that blue beak maybe the red devil mask even, Finally I find something really artistic today, while a lot of art is artistic you seem to bring out some nice style and a certain uniqueness about it, So my Overview will be pretty positive here, I will for sure look for more stuff from you especially if its like this because its unique things like this that I really enjoy comming to the art portal for, so keep up the good and unique styles of artwork. I like Polish and you seem to be Accustomed to ad it aswell.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

I remember seeing this art on Facebook or Twitter somewhere. I love it! Been going through your art, and you are an incredible artist! Definitely gonna be following you :)