Reviews for "PACO-PACO"

It's a good game. but some detractors are the score board showing after every death gets a little annoying specially after you click out of it but forget to click on screen and it costs you a life and also the jump is finicky since some times the jump button don't react when you want it to or when you really need it too.

inspectorgeek responds:

That's has been corrected with a lot of new features. The game that we imagine now is nearly complete :D

Agree with the below: the art is beautiful, the monster is awesome!
Kinda tough sometimes, seems we need skill and luck: some generated passages seem impossible w/o slowing down.

Suggestions:
>>A button to view the high scores. imo, not everybody always wants to view them and anyway scores = clicks required, so a button wouldn't change that much for the player who wants them.

>>Start screen says 'space or click', so I clicked and tried jumping with it... By then I had forgotten about the space part so I tried UP then W ...and after dying, finally space. Only much later did I see the pause screen showing the controls. This only shows up after game-over+unfocused which is when it's not needed... doesn't work while running (tried unfocusing and pressing 'P')
So remove the 'click' of 'space or click to start' on the start screen? and make pause work while running.

inspectorgeek responds:

Thans a lot! We will check the pause with a button. By now, please play again, beleive me when I tell you that you are gonna enjoy it a lot more :D

The music and the graphics are awesome, but the damn highscore table every death is really annoy me. It get out the main screen of the game, and i need to click the game again to can play. Please, fix it.

inspectorgeek responds:

Everything is fixed. If you like to play again you will be suprise I hope :)

I love the art style but the game play needs to be worked on.

inspectorgeek responds:

We did the finally touches to get it of how we conceived the game :D. If you like to play it again you will see.

i like the art but the gameplay is just no good, i get stuck sometimes

inspectorgeek responds:

The stuck has been fixed :D. I hope you enjoy the new version.