Reviews for "Iridescent"

cant...handle....the...catjokes CX

Just two words:really cool

A simple game with good graphics and story. I wish this game could be expanded further, if there ever were a sequel.

Cute enough and there's a pretty solid basis for a game here, but the physics feel really unpleasant. The jump feels sluggish and I get caught on walls and ledges pretty frequently. The crystals feel like they ought to bounce/roll a bit more, such as in the level where you have to get a crystal up onto a ledge to reach a button.

I'd also say you might want to make it easier to differentiate between the orange crystals and the red ones, because as it stands they're very similar colors and it's hard to tell which you're picking up.

I also was not aware of the dash until I pressed shift on a whim - you might want to mention the dash in-game like you do with the blessing of crystals function. I'm aware the controls are listed in the description, but I feel that you ought to have them in the game as well, perhaps even just as a bit of text at the start that says "press tab to view controls."

Music and art are fine. The enemies are a bit uninteresting perhaps, and the darkness of the levels doesn't seem to have a big impact on the game - the only time it seemed to really matter was the level with the descending platforms lit by crystals. It might be better to pursue interesting environments rather than stick with the darkness.

I think this is a really solid concept for a game, but the mechanics just aren't quite as polished as they could be, and there isn't a whole lot of depth - I think I might like to see more characters or more of a story to offset the simplicity of it. If you worked on this a bit more, it could be really great! The concept is very sound, and some of the puzzles are great - the boss fight worked well, apart from the character's movement.

Great game. Graphics were awesome. Felt like a complete game.