Reviews for "Iridescent"

My favorite stencyl game so far. A very quick story entertaining story with funny, albeit obvious, puns. The game play being short was a slight bummer, but it was still really fun; however, I played the game without realizing there was a dash, and that would have been my one complaint, movement speed, but that's user error.

I like this game. Simple but fun and fairly original. However, I am not sure how to cross 1 of the moats.

I couldn't get into this game. I think it was mostly because this game just went too slow. You had to do so much just to finish a single part of the level. It's still a pretty original idea. I guess the graphics aren't too bad. I really like the title, though!

It just does little for me. I would have liked a game that went faster. I will at least give you points for creativity. The music was fairly good. Thanks for at least giving us the instructions easily.

That was really cute, and a lot of fun. I liked the retro style. Nice job.

Freakin cat puns...