Reviews for "Iridescent"

Well, I need to use my 1 review before I even start the game! I don't think I can say anything more that already other had said, but, it is a problem with my computer or browser that I can't use neither E or the Mouse? And how do I pick those damn crystals?
I am waiting a reply, because I want to play this game that as other said is incredible, well except this guy named Zikonko, because, if it isn't your "cup of tea (Meaning: things that aren't what you like), why playing it anyway?

PixlWalkr responds:

I'm not sure why E or the mouse is not working for you, about the crystals, you just need to go through it (like picking up coins)

i dont know i just dont like this game and feel like the art is old and not really special and its just a littile bit boring no hate

Great game, I loved the concept and art style, but the controls did feel sluggish and could have done with a quick tutorial at the start. Despite that I liked the mechanics overall, and the boss was a challenge to defeat without being overly frustrating. Good work!

Great game, Is it posible to avoid the giant bat fight? cuz it seems a little pointless to get a medal for defeating the final boss and 2 seconds later receiving another one for completing the game.

PixlWalkr responds:

Thanks! The last medal is just like a free small reward for actually getting the goal of the game :)

Cat puns aside...this is a fantastic game, well done!