Reviews for "Iridescent"

The game is good, nice light mixing, crystals, and overall pretty cool. Just one problem: my character got stuck in a hole in I-don't-know-which level and i'm afraid to reload to go back to the beginning of the game. Can you add a save button/autosave, list your level, and make that puzzle a little easier? Thanks!

cat got your pun. cute and challenging some save feature would be nice also an auto restart when you fall in a hole or otherwise become impossible to succeed being equivalent to dying after all youl starve

There's no feel of progression since I learnt how to Bless crystals: Levels still look the same, use the same crystals, have the same enemies, and are of similar length.

Some sort of level select would be really handy, but since I don't know if I'm 1 level from the end or not a 50th of the way through, I'm going to stop playing.

Excellent use of light. This crystal-based gameplay is a really neat concept. Not loving the dialogue, but it's not terrible.

I liked the game, it had a cute art style.
However, I have ran into an issue where I believe the game had a bug. One of the later levels require you to push down a button at the bottom of a hole that you are unable to jump out of. There is a chain hanging from the roof, and you have access to a gem. A box hanging from it would make sense as it could be pushed into the hole to press the button.
Some sort of auto- save would be nice. I reloaded the game to see if it was an intermittent issue, to find out that I am back at the very beginning.

PixlWalkr responds:

Thanks!
That part of the level that requires you to push down a button at the bottom is actually a puzzle tho.
Tip: Enemies have mass too ;)