Reviews for "Crestfallen"

Awesome fluid animation! Looking forward to next video :)

aggimajera responds:

Whenever that may be man... whenever that may be...

Thanks for watching!

a deep plausible story set during the height of the cold war involving a covert conflict & friends turned adversaries ( a la kill bill ) i cant wait too see this :)

aggimajera responds:

That particular era is mesmerizing. It polarized the world and made us all distrust one another and racked up nationalism to an extreme level. And the main character is not out for revenge. She's out to stop someone from following the same path she once took that led her to ruin: the path of revenge.
I have the story... but unfortunately I cannot produce it on my own. Hopefully I can assemble a team to help make a pilot sometime in the near future.

This is just... beautiful! the animation looks great, especially the way you play around with the camera. the plot seems interesting. the sfx and voice acting is good, too. i'm really looking forward to tthe next video after this. Take your time though. We don't want to see a crappy video after you've hyped us this much. For now, i think i'll go watch "The Overseer" hehe good luck!

aggimajera responds:

Well, I might do more projects soon unrelated to this one. We'll see. Animation is a long process so I have to pick and choose what I do carefully.

Hope you enjoy! It's a bit simple, but hopefully it's worth your time!

Wow. I'm not speechless but almost feel like it. I think I'm in love with this. :)

The art is breahtaking, the sounds, sampled, recorded, created, and however you may or may not have acquired and used them, as well as the music used therein, all come together for an amazing work of art. It was coming off as a stereotypical cookie-cutter sort of action cartoon, but then revealed its self to be so much more. A dramatic story-driven animation that just may have elements of psychological elements. I'm prepared for more, although it will undoubtedly take some time. And that photo at the end? Wow. Certainly a meticulously portrayed likeness. Your skills as an artist are by all means profound.If I had a fraction of this ability, I would be skyrocketing above the levels of content.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to forgetting about this after a month or two, and then coming across it again later on and being mindblown. lol

aggimajera responds:

Once again, I appreciate the in-depth review.

And I'm sorry to disappoint, but ATM I have no plans to make more of "Crestfallen" videos (although I WANT to!). I have other projects planned though.

Thank you!

thAT ANIMATION THO

aggimajera responds:

Gracias! It was a blast to make!