Reviews for "Proxima"

Pretty alright. Really easy once you "get" the rule ("you want to always move to same color OR same shape" is the easiest way I know to express it)... my only complaint is that the light blue and dark blue are too similar.

kekcsi responds:

I'm thinking of an improved version with a more straight-forward interface. Maybe I'll change the bluish colors, too; but I'm not sure because others liked the graphics.
The rules can be figured out no matter how complicated I expressed them, right?
Thanks for the review.

I liked it. It was fun. The rules are simple. You can move to a space off the same shape or color. The goal is to make a long chain of moves without breaking the pattern by moving on the wrong piece. You can move over ones you have moved over before, but you can only do this a few times before it breaks your chain.

kekcsi responds:

Thank you, I hope your review gets to the ones who didn't understand my version of rules.

Simple game, neatly presented. It says in game I have received the medal of honor however no luck with the medal!

the instructions make no sense...i love the music and the graphics but i have no clue on what to do :(

kekcsi responds:

I'm trying hard. Suppose you are (the blinking circle is) on a red planet shape. The neighboring shape on the right is a blue star. If you step right, you can do it, but the number of "runs" will grow and a new run (a chain of steps) begins there. If there is a neighboring planet (no matter if it's red) or a red shape (no matter if it looks like a planet) then it is a good idea to step on it instead of the blue star; because then you continue the same run, and the "longest" will grow instead. Growing "runs" is bad because you must keep the max value. Growing "longest" is a good thing because when you reach the upper right corner, it must be at least as many as the min value.

Give us an example level or two.