Reviews for "Overcome panic attacks!"

Hey Andrew, its been awhile since I seen anyone that has that much faith in god and bold to be able to talk about it with full confidence that everything will be ok through the love of god. I really appreciated your video animations was cute and the message about anxiety and worry was very powerful and entertaining at the same time. and at the last minutes I love how you through that message on. because again there is soo much hate and ignorance in the world expecailly the internet. people forget about the love and appreciation. I am not here to preach because I love all religions and beliefs but my choice in the love of god and Jesus Christ gives me a big relief in seeing someone else to animate that message with love.

Thank you!

Quite the amazing lead-in you put in there.
That was such good advice to handle anxiety or the other problems in our lives.
Never expected the second-half with the preaching of God's teachings though.
As a catholic-christian myself, I found this both informative and truly touching from a religious perspective. My advice, keep up the noble cause and never forget the true mission of Christ.

Good to see you again Andrew

SpikeVallentine responds:

:0)

i recently developed anxiety, and came to think of this video when i first saw it years ago. i will try it out, but its a shame you've deleted your older work. now you dont really have anything to look back upon.

anyways, the animation were charming and fluid enough for its style and the music were complementing the topic and bringing out the scenery. why did i only give this 4 stars? well, half the vid was the topic that were in the title, the rest was religious things that kinda came out of nowhere and didnt really fit in here. i get that it was about peace, but for a person that is'nt religious, it felt kinda like out of nowhere.

While I really do not agree with using a mental health advocacy video to push religion, and I also do not agree with your decision to remove your previous works or your rationale behind that decision, I cannot in good conscience give a small score to a video that is actually very useful for anxiety attacks.

The technique presented, the 21 second count, is I suppose a good combination of rationalizing the situation and also application of a relaxation technique. These are more or less the main things that help overcome anxiety. There are several other techniques that one could try, but this is actually a really good ~7 minute video that applies and explains both. I don't completely feel alright with the downplaying of anxiety attacks and how debilitating they can actually be if left unchecked, but the video is otherwise a good but of self-help for anyone suffering from anxiety attacks.

The art and animation follow that distinct style you've always had, though I have to agree with some other comments that the quality is slightly less than your previous works. Maybe it was from being worn out after Fearless Fantasy, maybe it was from not practicing over some period of time, maybe it was just because you wanted to get this video out, maybe you didn't want to pump as much time into this feeling it would distract you from your faith, but whatever the reason, it could be better. Thus, the missing star.

Again, this has nothing to do with your talents, the quality of the video, or the good message from the first half, but I really, really don't feel right with using any kind of health promotion to push religion. Good health promotion and advocacy should be available to all regardless of race, creed, nationality, or socioeconomic status. You didn't really do anything like target any specific faith and speak against their beliefs or anything, but it... still doesn't sit right with me that you used this to push religion. That's just a personal opinion though, and we can agree to disagree on this point.