For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Overcome panic attacks!"

this is actualy realy good

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hey! Thank you for your appreciation and I give all the Glory to God!

Hey Andrew, its been awhile since I seen anyone that has that much faith in god and bold to be able to talk about it with full confidence that everything will be ok through the love of god. I really appreciated your video animations was cute and the message about anxiety and worry was very powerful and entertaining at the same time. and at the last minutes I love how you through that message on. because again there is soo much hate and ignorance in the world expecailly the internet. people forget about the love and appreciation. I am not here to preach because I love all religions and beliefs but my choice in the love of god and Jesus Christ gives me a big relief in seeing someone else to animate that message with love.

Thank you!

Wow bro, it has surely been such a long time since I've seen your works. I'm partially to blame since I haven't hung around long enough.

I saw this video and decided to watch it, it may have been no coincidence that I have caught this video by chance. I have also suffered and endured anxiety attacks even to this day. It is a life struggle, taking medication for it and even with missing a couple of days of taking them would send me on the deep end. My mother carries this same problem so we pretty much take the same meds and she is in her late 60s. I am still stuck in a position where a panic attack could easily choke the life out of me if I let it get to me. It also doesn't help that depression ties me down directly after.
With watching this video, I felt like it has filled a small piece of my heart that was missing. I was worried that something was going to pop out and scare me because how subtle the message was until you made references to the bible passages. I have once read those passages as well, whether it's to inspire confidence or fear because the Bible does scare me sometimes. lol

..huh, even in your description I see tips in staying mentally healthy. I want to say man, thank you with all of my heart for sharing this with us, for those who have fought the long fight that isn't there to begin with. Whether people do believe in God or not, this is the best blessing one could ask for. Confidence. At least for me it is.

When I first saw this video I felt compelled to watch it.
I also thought, "D09m this guys gunna be so full of crap."
witch turned out to be a mildly legimit thought as I began to watch, but because I've dealt with panic attacks and I realized this video was telling me things I already know. I also associate telling me things I already know as attempts to device me so that coulda helped my this must be BS reflex XD
and I have to hand it to you, you did very well. Once I realized it was just stuff I knew you didn't ever do any of the things that make, people telling me stuff I already knows, terrible. I don't even think you did it before that. So it seemed informative and I like it, nice job :D
Though I do feel compelled to note that even though I've had similar experiences, a big part of mine are different. probably to point out that their can be difference in things like this.

my difference is my anxiety and panic thingys are induced. By a part of my brain programmed to behave in a way I don wana, and actively resist. Witch I thnik I'm wearing down :D
Thanks for making the video :D

Quite the amazing lead-in you put in there.
That was such good advice to handle anxiety or the other problems in our lives.
Never expected the second-half with the preaching of God's teachings though.
As a catholic-christian myself, I found this both informative and truly touching from a religious perspective. My advice, keep up the noble cause and never forget the true mission of Christ.