Reviews for "Overcome panic attacks!"

Wow bro, it has surely been such a long time since I've seen your works. I'm partially to blame since I haven't hung around long enough.

I saw this video and decided to watch it, it may have been no coincidence that I have caught this video by chance. I have also suffered and endured anxiety attacks even to this day. It is a life struggle, taking medication for it and even with missing a couple of days of taking them would send me on the deep end. My mother carries this same problem so we pretty much take the same meds and she is in her late 60s. I am still stuck in a position where a panic attack could easily choke the life out of me if I let it get to me. It also doesn't help that depression ties me down directly after.
With watching this video, I felt like it has filled a small piece of my heart that was missing. I was worried that something was going to pop out and scare me because how subtle the message was until you made references to the bible passages. I have once read those passages as well, whether it's to inspire confidence or fear because the Bible does scare me sometimes. lol

..huh, even in your description I see tips in staying mentally healthy. I want to say man, thank you with all of my heart for sharing this with us, for those who have fought the long fight that isn't there to begin with. Whether people do believe in God or not, this is the best blessing one could ask for. Confidence. At least for me it is.

Hey Andrew, its been awhile since I seen anyone that has that much faith in god and bold to be able to talk about it with full confidence that everything will be ok through the love of god. I really appreciated your video animations was cute and the message about anxiety and worry was very powerful and entertaining at the same time. and at the last minutes I love how you through that message on. because again there is soo much hate and ignorance in the world expecailly the internet. people forget about the love and appreciation. I am not here to preach because I love all religions and beliefs but my choice in the love of god and Jesus Christ gives me a big relief in seeing someone else to animate that message with love.

Thank you!

Good to see you again Andrew

:0)

uhhhhhhhh soooo.... where to begin.............. you spent 6 whole minutes talking about god......... and you removed all of your other work.... for this.......... seriously? this isn't a joke or something? all I can say at this point is that I wish you the best in your life with the choices you've made I guess. and please don't add any more insult then you already have with this video by responding with extra god crap. cya around if this is a joke and if not then yeah bye.

btw animations still realy good so yeah hoping this is a joke.

Hello lytzshadow!

"you spent 6 whole minutes talking about god."
This video was designed to help people overcome their mental challenges. For me, God has helped me overcome, and God promises us peace. I trust and believe that. I don't want to hold anything back from anyone that could benefit them as well.
6 minutes, I understand is a lot, however that 6 minutes are for people who need it. I understood that I may be hated or people would not agree with 6 minutes, or even 30 seconds. It is placed in the video for those who would hear and who would appreciate. There is a possibility that at least one soul would have their life changed from that 6 minutes, and that is definitely worth all the persecution or friction I would receive from the whole world

" and you removed all of your other work.... for this.......... seriously? "
I didn't 'remove anything' specifically for this. I removed my previous works because we become what we behold and the content I had was not the greatest material to behold. I was convicted to remove them lest people waste their time with my meaningless and empty material that would blind them from matters that really matter; heavenly matters.

Thank you for your time, friend! :)

Hey! This was great! Good to see you are still here, Spike! But what happened to your other videos? Snow Snow for Lucy was outstanding!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hi, your answer and other questions may be answered in great detail in one of my recent news posts. "My last project. Goodbye."
Thank you for your appreciation, I give all the Glory to God! :)