Reviews for "A.R.B.F."

coool game wow seriously i want to say like that but the game is not working the bar fills full and turns invisible thats my comment not gonna rate since i didnt play this game after u finish that homework of yours i will play it and rate u cheers

Zanzlanz responds:

Try it again some time. The loading bar is by Newgrounds and no one before you has mentioned an issue so far. I've seen ad blockers cause problems with things loading as well. Dunno if that helps you.

Anyway, remember to message developers about bugs before reviewing :) And thanks, hope you get it working! If not, message me later and I'll see if I can do anything to help.

Edit: Thanks for following up! I published the game in an earlier version of Flash. Hopefully that'll work for you! :D

It was pretty fun overall! It took me a few minutes to figure out that I could double jump, and I kept getting stuck on the small crevices on the wall, but other then that it was enjoyable.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks CynicSama! I tried to imply wall jumping and double jumping through the level design (it's necessary to use those in order to get past the second half of the level). I'm glad you were able to figure it out! I hope it wasn't too frustrating without any sort of guide, but I'll definitely implement some sort of tutorial with whatever bigger games I make in the future :)

You've made awesome games before, Zanz, and you haven't disappointed me yet. This game is what I love in platformers, which is why I love games like Cave Story too. I specifically love the wacky weapons in this game (I won with a salty flute launcher!) and the wacky items in distress. Good job on this!

Zanzlanz responds:

Cave Story (which is one of my favorite games) has fantastic platforming mechanics! I was inspired by it, as you probably noticed!

Thanks for playing and writing a nice review! I hope to continue to never disappoint, haha! :D

I really can't do this I just can't =(.

Hm, self-confidence is a prerequisite. You can do it, Becksel! :3

VERY GOOD GAME

ive seen games like a normal shoot or a normal adventure or a point and click but this is ingenius.
so much weird names that dont have any fucking sense and make you laught and the use of shoot is good ive never seen something like this and i like ive been waiting for something new and you give it continue with this my friend because you have a great future
Young jedi :D

Zanzlanz responds:

WELL HI THERE! Thanks for the really (extremely) nice review!

I hope to keep being weird, unique, and innovative with my next games :D It's so much more fun than being like everyone else ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you had fun playing! Have a great day!