Reviews for "Sim Apocalypse"

Very boring game. There is no interactivity beyond the choose your stats screen. Fun in theory but boring in execution. Would have been better if there would have been events throughout the days to possibly change the outcome. All it does it countdown until you die. I think one playthrough is enough for me.

Great game... so random, so funny! Medals work fiine.

Medals are not working for me.

So....on my third try I shit you not...I lasted 155 days somehow...and i got the medal for 150 days...but not the one for 100 days....since then i havent lasted more than 95 so out of pure frustration im giving this a low score...thats just not cool....until thats fixed anyway...because its ridiculous...