Reviews for "Sim Apocalypse"

I get that it is an idle game but it is honestly just boring. I wish there was a way to speed up the simulation, if not just faster by default. It takes way too long for the simulations to run their course as it is. If it moved faster I could overlook the lack of interactivity and I could gather medals and see what strategies work well and what doesn't work. Some added interactivity and or visuals would be nice, but I do understand that it is not really about that. Overall pretty good for what it is, just not something that I find all that enjoyable.

How the derp does having Clint Eastwood joining your group not add to sv? during a human-type apocalypse?

My first roll: Putin is hiding in the sewers with only a sniper rifle, a bunch of food and his favorite pair of jordans while there's a robot uprising.

Well...I can tell this game is gonna be good

I was Chuck Norris during the demon apocalypse, and Peter Griffin joined my party, no one can stop them!!!!!

I've got Putin and a medkit in a hospital. I can take this alien invasion on with nothing but a jeep and my bare hands.