Reviews for "Sim Apocalypse"

10/10 great and i think if theses are references "You found a master sword" "You find a buster sword" and i have 99 Weapons and 2 surviveability i'm lucky or not? but i died with 15 days and 4 hours :D i recommend to all

i re rolled all my 9 rolls and got the worst of everything
=D

just when i thought my luck was horrible... example : always getting toddlers.... I got a brony XD i rate this game amazingly ridiculous

This is NOT A GAME in any meaningful sense of the word. If the goal is to simulate random happenings, there's no reason you can't run the numbers and calculate the final outcome in just a couple seconds, rather than having to sit through 10+ minutes of cut-"scenes" that don't even give anything in the way of scenery, much less opportunities for player input. At least if it were abridged, you could see what the results were and then try again quickly with a different roll.

That there are even achievements being placed on "hey, you rolled this statistical improbabilty that does not serve as a measure of anything you input". is patently nonsensical.

187 days of religious war, all went well until our god finally decided to turn his back on us shortly after a certain 'Robert Pattinson' joined the cult....
Seems legit...