Reviews for "Sim Apocalypse"

45270 PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HALF LIFE 3
Lol I like this game haha.

I found a Banana Bomb.... those pissed of nazi zombies, have no chance Muhahaha!

It's an idle game, but less interactive, it's like watching the Game of Life play out, you don't really do anything. I also found that if you're lucky you can get into what I'm gonna call the win loop. I'm currently on day 2134 while writing this with 99 SV, 3363 SK, 10 L, 1092 C, around 19,000 F and just over 60,000 W. My current score is 1,593,507 and it seems to have no signs of stopping.

Overall, it's an okay timewaster, but I'm going to see if this ride ever ends.

cn't give more than that,, I mean... I juyst let it go, its not very much of a fun if I can't do anything specila to influence the thing's that are going on...

I was just watching battlestar before i started playing this.. and then Laura Roslin joined my group :,) 4/5 just for that!