Reviews for "Sim Apocalypse"

I was doing great after the nuclear attack, but then Miley Cyrus joined the group and my friends slowly started to die off from this mysterious itch...?

Blobzone responds:

Probably genital herpes.

Not bad but balancing is terrible there's no way to make to 50 days you end up starving to death before than even with sk 118 L 20 I could never find enough food to feed my 25 people.

i got bart simson

Great game. Like to set it while watching a movie and seeing how far it goes. Got attacked when they was still 7 billion and 400 million people and was like "damn the world hasn't even started to end and they're trying to kill people XD

peter griffin joined my army xD