Reviews for "Tough Guys 2"

Well I'm only 20 seconds in but this is already one of the funniest things I've seen on this site in a long time. Well done sir.

Those were some of the best jokes ever made into flash. I lost it when he talked about the ladybug! I definitely need to see the sequel to the sequel. We need a Tough Guys 3! I'm not tough enough to wait :(

I thought seeing this under judgement would not surprise me, but it has, and the first as well! Excellent animation and comedy throughout, something that Rainbow Animations would do, seeing as I saw his review earlier, look forward to seeing more work from you! Well done!

the arts terrible and all but this look like something out of a actual movie! i was quite entertained.

moar please