Reviews for "Cube Escape: The Lake"

I generally love escape games, and this one's pretty well executed. In my opinion it's not quite as good as 'seasons' (which is definitely worth playing; I sort of understand the frustration over being directed to a different site but honestly don't think it's that big of a deal), my only real complaint being that there could have been more puzzles and it could have been longer. I thought the atmosphere was great, I'll definitely be looking forward to more of these in the future.

This one surprised me. Normally I don't go for games like this because of ignorant leaps of logic. However, Rusty Lake didn't do that as bad. The only thing I had to look up was the "MIRROR" box. Once I realized what it meant I was like "Ohhhhhh, I get it." Found the loose wall boards pretty easy, but I can see how some could miss it. Loved the style and those jump scares were awesome.

My only problem was the "go to my site" thing. Now I'm not gonna mother hen about it (mostly because it was a good game too), but you might want to consider posting Seasons here on Newgrounds also.

creepy game :))) the first fished body really scared the crap out of me when i cut his back , he was like really dude? u cut me? il eat ur face :)))

this game is like jack smith.
Play these games also to get fun:-
1.Jack smith
2.Earn to die 2012 part 1
3.Earn to die 2012 part 2
4.Impossible quiz
5.Impossible quiz 2

Just like Seasons, this game is also good. The puzzles this time are a tad unfair compared to Seasons, but the gameplay remains good, like before. Again, the 3D effect is great and I'm looking forward to playing the other Cube Escape games!