Reviews for "Cube Escape: The Lake"

Review 1 of 2: Bad ending...

I FLEW through this game this time, and purposely used the blue gem. not too fond of the symbol it makes, though, so can we please change that? also, a question I bet everyone's asking... how does the corrupt shadow getting to you or you getting the cube affect the story? is this the final game in the series if you get the cube? because you DO destroy the corrupt shadow to get the cube, so it kind of ruins the story line.

Review 2 of 2: Good ending!

I LOVE this game, and how you enter the code and change your fate( like stated before in many reviews, green gem.). I wish that it lived up to the other games, but this one WAS probably the first one, so it gets a pass. if it's number 2, though, might have to change my rate. :P still, though, awesome game.

The game is quite great. The atmosphere and the mystery both played out well. I'm just curious about one thing. What's the best ending for this? It seems to me that the green gem is the best ending than the blue one. The green one kind of produced a barrier that blocks the shadow monster from entering. I guess I'll just believe that I got the best ending during my first try.

Was able to decipher the code simply coz I had to play Cube Escape: Seasons. Took me a while to figure out the code for the blue gem. Smart puzzle

This "game" won't load outside you own site, making this nothing more than a browser hijack. You get a 0 for that.

That ending actually scared me.........

sorry for being a spoiler but this isnt bad! the code 1487 :p
btw use the green gem to win not the blue