Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

I just love what you've been able to come up with, really nice tribute video!
As for the music, man, anytime whenever you feel like, you're welcome to use any of my tracks. It's an honor to be a part of this ;)

Looking forward to this year's contest as well, that'd be fun.

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks ^__^ I appreciate it! I love your music.

that was so wonderful dude! so glad to be a part of this awesome community! hopefully newgrounds will last FOREVER!

aww thanks!

Holy shit. Im freaking out that the music is a chiptune version of the handbag loop I feel its iconic connection to newgrounds is so epicly under-appreciated and under-represented. Excellent collab.

RealFaction responds:

Ha thanks i made that little chiptune song :) thank you. I'm glad i organized this project with everyone.

Wow, has it really been that long? I first remember being on NG like a decade ago...I'm so glad I found it again after all that time. This was a touching tribute, a great contest prompt, and a good opportunity to say thanks to all you awesome people who make this such a great community!

Sorry I can't help you with any phallic jokes though. Don't worry, I'm sure fellow members will fill the void with good jokes.

aww thank you!

My senpai is one of the judges!Phyrnna senpai >ω<

aww lol