Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

This brought a tear to my eye. I can't believe it's really been 20 years! Here's to the continued success of Newgrounds!

Awww :) yes indeed!

Grats @DeathInk + @Keepwalking! You guys are great!

Sorry I couldn't submit anything in time for the video, @RealFaction! Nice work with the video.

It's ok :) and aww thank you :D love your work <3

All my 5 are belong to this

High five! lol

Awesome tribute, I have been on Newgrounds for 9-10 years now but never joined until 2009.
It's a great site with talented people and I still enjoy going to Newgrounds!

thanks!

Nostalgia from 2007-09 All the amazing creations. At times I wanna go back and see the old times we had that different feeling in our stomach and all these creations were new and a different nicer community..

RealFaction responds:

I feel ya, it's not the same now, but I think we're getting there, slowly. I'm doing what I can to bring the community together with these contests. Tom and I are talking about a big idea for next year outside of the contest, but it's not a contest. I say no more :P but it will go down as a part of NG history. There's still lot I can love about this place, some animations, music, art, and games I can love.