Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

I am So thankful for being part of this community, I really appreciate the constant support you guys give. Its an honor to be considered one of the favourite artists next to the talented @deathink, I will remember this in my heart for many many years. Best to all of you! Luv ya all!

-keep

RealFaction responds:

aww thank you! :) you deserve it!

That's an amazing thing you've done here. I really FEEL the tribute aspect in it while presenting well the contest and incorporate nice jokes that everyone can understand. But like VicariousE said, the text stays a big too long, but that's just a small remark ;).

Great work man, you've done it great!

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks! Thanks for contributing! :)

I thought the intro graphics and text ran a bit long, possibly could've been more text during the segments, to denote relevant facts about the contributors on-screen, facts about the site and/or what was being talked about. (Thanks for leaving my bit in, about the FBI in the mid-to-late 90's, it's stuff like that you never read on Wikipedia.)

This is an excellent tribute. How better to honor a place, than with the voices of the people who go there?

Thanks for your help! :)

It was really cool to see all of that footage from Pico Day. It warms the heart doesn't it? Dang. Mad love. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah :) thanks! Glad to have had you, big fan.

Grats @DeathInk + @Keepwalking! You guys are great!

Sorry I couldn't submit anything in time for the video, @RealFaction! Nice work with the video.

It's ok :) and aww thank you :D love your work <3