Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

Some student I didn't even know well turned me on to to newgrounds back in like 1998 when I was in junior high, been a fan ever since. My teachers on the other hand were horrified when they saw the contents of the site, after that newgrounds became for home viewing only thanks to those morons. To all those who make Newgrounds what it is keep up the good work. I see good things in it's future. It wouldn't surprise me if the NG became a professional studio and started giving Disney and Pixar a run for their money one day.

RealFaction responds:

Nice! :) Awesome story. Haha yeah newgrounds was more known for it's shock value back then with it not having as much content as now. It would be hard to compete with Disney but there IS a lot of quality stuff here indeed :) i hope it becomes that popular someday.

I've personally been on the site for going on 9 years. I love everyone that contributes. No matter if your video or game or song or artwork is 5 stars or 0. The fact that you are trying to reach out into our community is more than wonderful. NG is the shining hope for all artists, a beacon of human creativity and it is the opportunity, the honor, the privilege, and the responsibility of all artists to "Keep 'em running!"

Your professional judge,
b28

P.S.: What is it called when you put too much money in a male stripper's thong?
A quarterback sack! Hahahahaha...sorry, you said it just had to be better than your joke. You didn't say it had to be good. :)

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you :) I really wanted to do something special for NG my second home. I'm passionate about doing something like contests or something to make the community come together for something big every year, and Tom has had my back on that to get my ideas into the light on the front page, and I can't thank him enough. I love creating fun things like contests for the community, they're fun for me too, and the music that results from it is amazing (like previous Art-Inspired Music Contests).

Thanks! Yes, NG is a great community. lol ok? xD not bad i guess haha. It IS better than my joke at least though lol.

All my 5 are belong to this

High five! lol

NG 4EVER!

YUS

When in doubt, I always turn to Newgrounds, thanks for keeping the cool part of the internet alive and well! It's like watching your kid grow up...not that I have kids...and not like my kids would be cock jokes or anything... <3

Yes thanks to Tom <3 lol