Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

For a moment here I thought this was the contest! Glad to see it was just a tribute thing, and such a tastefully presented preview too. :P The venture into NGHQ, sessions spoken with some of the infamous portalists that populate this place (that I've never seen on video before... heeey VicariousE!)... it was pretty interesting, and even a message from the almighty Fulp himself at the end there! Nice work, and looking forward to all these grand Anniversary celebrations/contests/events! The chiptune intro in particularly had a real up-hyping effect.

-cd-

Thanks! :D

This was amazing. Well done.

thanks!

This was such an awesome video to watch. Great work! :)

Thanks!

Wow, this is a big submission! I admit that I was disappointed that it wasn't mostly animated. I thought it would show all the Newgrounds people that were talked about at the beginning. It still has tons of it! It really is stuff like this that makes me proud of the website. While not one of my favorites, it reminds me of my place on this website.

I wish I could have been interviewed. Well, I've never been to an NG meeting in real life. It's great to see all these wonderful people, especially Tom Fulp. I expect this will be popular. While mostly not animated, I know it's fine for the website.

Thanks! :) I understand.