Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

Wow, has it really been that long? I first remember being on NG like a decade ago...I'm so glad I found it again after all that time. This was a touching tribute, a great contest prompt, and a good opportunity to say thanks to all you awesome people who make this such a great community!

Sorry I can't help you with any phallic jokes though. Don't worry, I'm sure fellow members will fill the void with good jokes.

aww thank you!

Whoa,
That was such an amazing tribute.
I've been on Newgrounds so long, I've lost all originality in my comments.
Even so, I'm still glad to be a long-standing member of this community.

RealFaction responds:

Haha xD well you can only type so much in that timespan I guess. Thanks!

I have been coming to newgrounds since 1998, back when I was a dumbass at the tender age of 9. Seeing all this brings back a lot of good memories of movies and games that I have played over the years.
Good work keeping the community strong and can't wait to see (or hear) the results of the contest.

ha! thanks!

that was so wonderful dude! so glad to be a part of this awesome community! hopefully newgrounds will last FOREVER!

aww thanks!

Happy 20th anniversary!
I actually didn't know newgrounds had a office like that. Simply awesome.
And to all creators in newgrounds, I MUST thank you. It feels like yesterday since I came here, checked out games, videos, and arts. It is the best platform for encouraging creation, (F*** kon and armor)
Awesome video and hope you keep this.

thanks!