Reviews for "NG's 20th Anni. Tribute"

Aw man I REALLY wish I could've been a part of this.

Newgrounds is probably gonna be my go to site for the rest of my life. This tribute was indeed one big crowning moment of heartwarming. All the best to everyone on here.

RealFaction responds:

Hey, there's always next collab whatever it is. And same, to be honest. This place is my childhood and more. Thanks!

Nostalgia from 2007-09 All the amazing creations. At times I wanna go back and see the old times we had that different feeling in our stomach and all these creations were new and a different nicer community..

RealFaction responds:

I feel ya, it's not the same now, but I think we're getting there, slowly. I'm doing what I can to bring the community together with these contests. Tom and I are talking about a big idea for next year outside of the contest, but it's not a contest. I say no more :P but it will go down as a part of NG history. There's still lot I can love about this place, some animations, music, art, and games I can love.

aww newgrounds melts my heart! ^_^

Same! :D

Nice video

Thanks!

You should have said "well fuck me in the ass with a giant veiny shlong, Pico Day sure was great."

RealFaction responds:

LOL i wanted to keep this T rated so more people could view it and thats not something I would say :P